Jeff, like many other automotive enthusiasts, didn’t think that the OEM GT-R exhaust matched the character of the vehicle and that the GT-R could use some extra oomph in the power department.
We knew the perfect recipe in order to wake up this already potent machine.
- MXP test-pipe set (Downpipes)
- MXP Y-Pipe – non-resonated
- MXP Catalytic Converter-back exhaust system
- COBB Tuning SF Air Intake System
- COBB Tuning AccessPORT with TCM Control
OEM Stock – 444.03whp/427.52lbft
Flash/Exhaust – 510.53whp/504.64lbft
The car picked up 66.5whp/77.12lbft which is a 14.97% increase in wheel horsepower and an 18% increase in wheel torque.