Jeremy brought us his 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 to have the 6.1L Hemi put under some pressure and to get it over the 500whp mark!
Modifications performed below:
• Whipple Superchargers Stage-II 2.9L W175AX twin-screw system
• Custom fabricated K&N Filters air-intake system
• NGK Spark Plugs LZTR7AIX-13 spark plugs
• JLT Performance 3.0 air/oil separator
• Siemens Deka Fuel Injectors 63 lb/hr fuel injectors
• MSD Performance fuel pump voltage booster
• AEM Performance Electronics UEGO wideband AFR gauge
• AEM Performance Electronics X-Series oil temperature gauge
• AEM Performance Electronics X-Series water temperature gauge
• HP Tuners unlocked ECU
• All the miscellaneous OEM and aftermarket components to bring it all together.
• Stainless Works 1.825" primary ID long-tube headers
With the mechanical work wrapped up in the shop by John, Matt strapped her down to the rollers for Vlad to perform a custom calibration via HP Tuners. With the Whipple 2.9L delivering ~8psi, Vlad increased the 6.1L's output to 517.55whp & 517.82lbft! Some solid numbers considering the conservative boost levels!