Dave brought us his 2017 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat to turn the wick up with our Stage-1 Package!
• JLT Performance 125mm air-intake system
• Metco Motorsports 2.85” upper supercharger pulley
• TBA Machine 3.00" dual-bearing supercharger idler pulley
• Gates Corporation HD Fleetrunner Micro-V "Green" belt
• NGK Spark Plugs LFR7AIX spark plugs
• Injector Dynamics ID1050x fuel injectors
• MotoRad 180° thermostat
• Pinned crankshaft
• In-house Mopar ECU unlocking service
With the mechanical work wrapped in the shop by John, Matt strapped her down to the rollers for Vlad to perform a custom calibration via HP Tuners. With 93 octane in the tank, and the IHI 2.4L supercharger delivering ~15psi, Vlad increased output to 791.32whp & 711.25lbft!
Considering these cars normally baseline around 650whp on our dynos during the summer, that's a solid 140whp increase, even with ~95° ambient air temperature!