A couple days ago, we shared a feature video on Holt's Lightning Blue Metallic 2018 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 that received our Stage-2 Whipple Supercharger package, but thought we'd also share a project post covering the build process! This package took Holt's GT350 to over 800whp on 93 octane!
Performed by us:
• Whipple Superchargers Gen-V 3.0L W185ax twin-screw supercharger system
• Whipple Superchargers 3.750" upper supercharger pulley
• Whipple Superchargers billet Roval 132mm throttle body
• Whipple Superchargers air-intake system
• DeatschWerks 76lb/hr fuel injectors
• Optional VMP Performance triple-pass heat exchanger with dual SPAL 11.00" electric fans
• Modular Motorsports Racing - MMR billet oil pump gears
• Modular Motorsports Racing - MMR billet crankshaft sprocket
•Stainless Works 2.00" primary ID long-tube headers with high-flow catalytic converters
• Optional Mantic Clutch 9000 Series Ceremetallic twin-disc clutch
• JLT Performance 3.0 air/oil separator
• Denso ITV-22 spark plugs
With the mechanical work wrapped up in the shop by John, Matt strapped her down to the rollers for a custom calibration by Vlad via HP Tuners. With 93 octane in the tank, the 5.2L Voodoo's output was increased to 809.00whp & 602.21lbft -- a peak gain of 351.32whp & 233.86lbft! Absolutely killer outcome all around.