There were several pre-existing modifications already in place on Nate's Lightning Red 2015 WRX. The plan was to add some additional bolt-on performance, and to get the FA20DIT dialed in by Vlad via COBB Tuning's Accessport V3!
Modifications performed by us below:
• COBB Tuning top-mount intercooler
• IAG Performance Street Series air-oil separator
• NGK Spark Plugs ILKAR8H6 Spark Plugs
• GrimmSpeed 3-port electronic boost control solenoid
• PERRIN Performance turbo inlet pipe
• Mishimoto Automotive charge pipes
• Mishimoto Automotive resonated downpipe
• COBB Tuning SF air-intake system
• Advanced Clutch Technology clutch
With the mechanical work wrapped up in the shop by John, Matt strapped her down to the rollers for Vlad to perform a custom calibration via COBB Tuning's Accessport V3. With 93 octane in the tank, Vlad increased the FA20DIT's output to 314.05awhp & 337.61lbft! Solid numbers coming out of this stock-turbo '15 WRX!