Ikimba brought us his 2016 Subaru WRX for our IAG short block package to get the FA20DIT built and ready for more reliable power!
Modifications performed by us:
2000 series cylinder head studs
• OEM Subaru timing components, timing cover with engine oil pump, engine oil pan, and engine oil cooler assembly
• All the miscellaneous OEM Subaru gaskets, seals, and components to complete the installation
• Boost Lab TD06SL2-54X turbocharger
• GrimmSpeed 3-port electronic boost control solenoid
• Mishimoto air-intake system
• COBB Tuning J-pipe with EPA compliant GESi G-Sport catalytic converter
• COBB Tuning exhaust system
• AMS Performance front-mount intercooler
• COBB Tuning Flex Fuel conversion
With the mechanical work wrapped up in the shop, Matt strapped her down to the rollers for Vlad to perform a custom calibration via COBB Tuning's Accessport V3. With 93 octane in the tank, Vlad increased the FA20DIT's output to 342.31awhp & 313.02lbft! We'll see this car back shortly for E85 numbers, but with the Boost Lab TD06 in place, we expect to see some stellar results!