Collin brought us his 2016 Subaru WRX STI to have the EJ257 built and taken up a notch!
Build setup below:
• IAG Performance Stage 2 closed-deck EJ257 short block
• ARP 2000 series cylinder head studs
• IAG Performance wrist pin & cover seal kit
• IAG Performance V2 stainless steel oil pickup
• OEM Subaru JDM 12mm engine oil pump
• IAG Performance Street Series V3 air/oil separator
• PERRIN Performance black silicone turbocharger inlet tube
• NGK Spark Plugs LFR7AIX spark plugs
• OEM Subaru oil pan, oil cooler, and associated components
• OEM Subaru timing components
• All the miscellaneous OEM Subaru gaskets, seals, and components to complete the installation.
• COBB Tuning SF air-intake system
• Injector Dynamics ID1050x fuel injectors
• AEM Performance Electronics 320lph in-tank fuel pump
• GrimmSpeed up pipe w/ Tial 38mm
• COBB Tuning down-pipe w/high-flow catalytic converter
• Turbosmart 50/50 hybrid BOV
• COBB Tuning 3-port electronic boost control solenoid
• Killer B Motorsport unequal-length header
With the mechanical work wrapped up by Andrew in the shop, Matt strapped her down to the rollers for Vlad to perform a custom calibration via COBB Tuning's Accessport V3. With 93 octane in the tank, Vlad increased the EJ257's output to 321.73awhp & 370.43lbft! Solid pump gas performance that Collin is sure to enjoy!