Mark brought us his 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray to add an additional 200whp to his C7 via our Stage 2 Supercharged Package!
Modifications performed by us:
• A&A Corvette Performance supercharger system
• Vortech Superchargers polished V3 Ti head unit
• A&A Corvette Performance 8-rib 3.80" upper supercharger pulley
• Innovators West, Inc. 7.650" lower supercharger pulley
• A&A Corvette Performance oil feed and return lines
• A&A Corvette Performance 38mm Turbosmart recirculated blow-off valve
• A&A Corvette Performance horizontal-mount intercooler system
• OEM GM LT4 Direct Injection fuel injectors
• OEM GM LT4 Direct Injection high-pressure fuel pump
• NGK Spark Plugs LTR7IX-11 spark plugs
• MSD Performance spark plug wires
• Lingenfelter Performance Engineering 160° thermostat
• Mightymouse Solutions Mild catch can setup
• Stainless Works 2.0" primary-ID long-tube headers w/ high-flow catalytic converters.
With the mechanical work wrapped up in the shop by John, Matt strapped her down to the rollers for Vlad to perform a custom calibration via HP Tuners. With 93 octane in the tank, and the Vortech V3 Ti delivering ~8psi, Vlad increased the LT1's output to a kick-ass 603.33whp & 538.46lbft! With an initial baseline of 404.54whp & 419.85lbft, that's an additional 200whp!
Click the link below to see our available packages for your C7 Corvette!