Anjan brought in his 2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R to get the 5.2L Voodoo operating under a little pressure!
This beautiful GT350R received our Stage-2 VMP Supercharger package. The heart of this package is VMP’s Odin Supercharger System which features a TVS2650 rotor pack. The Odin kit includes VMP’s Twinjet twin-69mm throttle body, aFe POWER Cold Air Intake and a massive triple pass heat exchanger!
– VMP Performance Odin TSV2650R Complete Supercharger System
– VMP Performance Plug-and-Play fuel pump voltage booster
– NGK Spark Plugs LTR7IX-11 Spark Plugs
– MMR Billet Oil Pump Gears
– Reische Performance 170° Thermostat
– Summit Racing Strut Tower Brace Spacers
– OEM Ford Fluids, Gaskets and Seals
Once Tim buttoned up the supercharger system and all supporting modifications, John strapped the Shelby GT350R down to the rollers for Vlad to perform a custom calibration via HP Tuners. With the VMP Odin churning out a consistent 12 psi of boost, Vlad was able to increase the Voodoo’s output to 760.82whp and 550.92wtq at 8200rpm!