Cole brought us his 2020 Subaru WRX for some bolt-on performance and to get the FA20DIT dialed in by Vlad via COBB Tuning's Accessport V3!
Modifications performed by us below:
• Killer B Motorsport header
• GrimmSpeed top-mount intercooler upgrade
• COBB Tuning 3-port electronic boost control solenoid
• AEM Performance Electronics Water/methanol injection kit
• COBB Tuning Accessport V3
• COBB Tuning J-pipe with GESi high-flow catalytic converter
With the mechanical work wrapped up in the shop by Alex, Matt strapped her down to the rollers for Vlad to perform a custom calibration via COBB Tuning's Accessport V3. With 93 octane in the tank, Vlad increased the FA20DIT's output to 335.66awhp & 358.12lbft!
The new performance definitely put a smile on Cole's face, and in his own words:
"Just like last time, you guys nailed it. Made great power with my 2013 Boss 302 and I’m even more impressed with my 2020 WRX. Won’t go anywhere else."