I hate to admit it, but I’m a bit of a rubbernecker. When I see a crash on the side of the road, I slow my car down to Flintstones speed just so I can get a better look at the remains (of the car — not the body, sickos). And while there’s nothing funny about automotive accidents, you’ve got to admit that these are some truly epic fails.
1) Flipping Sweet! I still don’t see how this guy survives. He flips at least 8 times and perfectly nails the dismount. Synchronized car crashing should be an Olympic sport — if Curling counts then certainly we can get synchronized car crashing in there.
2) Don’t Do It! This clip gets funnier every time I watch it just for the owner of the car shouting in the background, “NO! DON’T DO IT! NO!” I have a demented sense of humor, what can I say…
3) Ghost Riding Dirty. Anybody that’s stupid enough to Ghost Ride deserves to have their car stolen. Disclaimer: I’m sure this is fake but because I hate Ghost Riding so much I have to include it on the list to encourage future carjackers.
4) Wheels Optional. I might be wrong but generally you have a better chance of winning a drag race if your wheels stay on during the actual racing. I could be wrong, though.
5) Wear Your Helmet! Another ridiculous crash. No one was harmed in the making of this video, which means you can enjoy it without feeling guilty.
Got any videos you’d like to share with National Speed? Leave us a comment and we’ll post ’em up in our next vid blog. Remember: your epic fail can be enjoyed by all, so keep those video cameras rolling.