Skip brought us his 2003 Chevrolet Corvette 50th Anniversary Pace Car to have the LS1 put under pressure and add some daily drivable performance!
Modifications performed by us:
• A&A Corvette Performance supercharger system
• Vortech Superchargers V3 Si head unit
• A&A Corvette Performance 3.80" upper supercharger pulley
• Turbosmart 38mm blow-off valve
• Racetronix 255lph in-tank fuel pump
• Bosch 60lb/hr fuel injectors
• Stainless Works 1.875" primary-ID long-tube headers with high-flow catalytic converters.
• NGK Spark Plugs TR6 spark plugs
• MSD Performance 8.5mm spark plug wires
• Design Engineering, Inc. spark plug wire Protect-A-Boots
• Lingenfelter Performance Engineering 160° thermostat
• Mightymouse Solutions Mild catch can setup
With the mechanical work wrapped up in the shop by Dylan, John strapped her down to the rollers for Vlad to perform a custom calibration via HP Tuners. With 93 octane in the tank, and the Vortech V3 Si delivering ~8psi, Vlad increased the LS1's output to a solid 469.28whp & 466.47lbft -- a gain of over 145hp & 130lbft!