Ramon brought us his 2008 Chevrolet Corvette to add what every LS3 engine needs: BOOST! Build details below:
Modifications performed by us:
• A&A Corvette Performance supercharger system
• Vortech Superchargers polished V3 Si head unit
• A&A Corvette Performance 8-rib 3.80" upper supercharger pulley
• Innovators West, Inc. 7.650" lower supercharger pulley
• A&A Corvette Performance oil feed and return lines
• A&A Corvette Performance 38mm Turbosmart blow-off valve
• Kenne Bell Superchargers Boost-a-Pump
• NGK Spark Plugs LTR7IX-11 spark plugs
• Lingenfelter Performance Engineering 160° thermostat
• Mightymouse Solutions Mild catch can setup
• Stainless Works high-flow catalytic converters.
With the mechanical work wrapped up in the shop by John, Matt strapped her down to the rollers for Vlad to perform a custom calibration via HP Tuners. With 93 octane in the tank, and the Vortech V3 Si delivering ~9psi, Vlad increased the LS3's output to a solid 548.61whp & 527.70lbft!