Thomas brought us his 2014 Chrysler 300C SRT8 to get the 6.4L Hemi set up with our camshaft package, and address an MDS lifter failure!
• COMP Cams Stage-2 HRT 273° camshaft
• COMP Cams phase-limiter kit
• COMP Cams pushrods
• COMP Cams valve seats, valve seals, valve springs, valve retainers & locks
• MDS delete utilizing OEM Mopar components
• OEM Hellcat lifters
• OEM Hellcat engine oil pump
• NGK Spark Plugs LZTR6AIX-13 spark plugs
• All the miscellaneous OEM and aftermarket odds-and-ends to bring it all together
With the mechanical work wrapped up in the shop by Dylan, Matt strapped her down to the rollers for Vlad to perform a custom calibration via HP Tuners. With 93 octane in the tank, Vlad increased the 6.4L Hemi's output to 443.07whp & 460.72lbft through a 100% stock exhaust and intake system!