Ahmad brought us his 2015 Ford Mustang GT to get the Gen-II Coyote equipped with our installed Stage-2 VMP Supercharged package, traction modifications, and calibrations for both 93 octane and E85! A proven recipe for 800whp.
Modifications performed below:
• VMP Performance
triple-pass heat exchanger with dual-11.00" SPAL electric fans
• GESi GSport GEN2 UHO EPA compliant catalytic converters
• Fuel-it universal ethanol content sensor
Ultimate "Stop The Hop" wheel hop eliminator package
• All the miscellaneous OEM Ford gaskets, seals, and components to complete the installation
• Stainless Works 1.875" primary ID long-tube headers
With the mechanical work wrapped in the shop by TJ, John strapped her down to the rollers for Vlad to perform a custom calibration via HP Tuners
. Results below!
• Boost: ~12.5psi
• 93 octane: 740.61whp & 591.79lbft
• E85: 794.28whp & 615.50lbft
Solid outcome all around!