Ahmad brought us his 2015 Ford Mustang GT to get the Gen-II Coyote equipped with our installed Stage-2 VMP Supercharged package, traction modifications, and calibrations for both 93 octane and E85! A proven recipe for 800whp.
Modifications performed below:
• VMP Performance Odin TVS2650 complete supercharger system
• VMP Performance Twinjet twin-69mm throttle body
• aFe POWER 120mm intake system
• VMP Performance triple-pass heat exchanger with dual-11.00" SPAL electric fans
• Modular Motorsports Racing - MMR billet oil pump gears & crankshaft sprocket
• GESi GSport GEN2 UHO EPA compliant catalytic converters
• Injector Dynamics ID1050x fuel injectors
• Fuel-it universal ethanol content sensor
• JLT Performance 3.0 air/oil separator
• NGK Spark Plugs LTR7IX-11 spark plugs
• Steeda Ultimate "Stop The Hop" wheel hop eliminator package
• McLeod Clutches RXT twin-disc clutch kit
• Driveshaft Shop 1-piece 3.50" aluminum driveshaft
• BMR Suspension driveshaft safety loop
• All the miscellaneous OEM Ford gaskets, seals, and components to complete the installation
• Stainless Works 1.875" primary ID long-tube headers
With the mechanical work wrapped in the shop by TJ, John strapped her down to the rollers for Vlad to perform a custom calibration via HP Tuners. Results below!
• Boost: ~12.5psi
• 93 octane: 740.61whp & 591.79lbft
• E85: 794.28whp & 615.50lbft
Solid outcome all around!