Another VMP Performance supercharged Mustang wrapped up and on the prowl with an extra 300whp+ on tap! This one in particular is Tracey's gorgeous Deep Impact Blue 2015 Ford Mustang GT, which received our installed VMP Performance Odin supercharger package.
• VMP Performance Odin TVS2650 complete supercharger system
• VMP Performance Twinjet twin-69mm throttle body
• aFe POWER 120mm intake system
• VMP Performance triple-pass heat exchanger with dual-11.00" SPAL electric fans
• Modular Motorsports Racing - MMR billet oil pump gears & crankshaft sprocket
• JLT Performance 3.0 air/oil separator
• NGK Spark Plugs LTR7IX-11 spark plugs
• All the miscellaneous OEM Ford gaskets, seals, and components to complete the installation
With the mechanical work wrapped up by TJ in the shop, John strapped her down to the rollers for Vlad to perform a custom calibration via HP Tuners. With 93 octane in the tank, Vlad increased the Gen-II Coyote's output to a strong 686.53whp & 541.32lbft through the 6R80 automatic transmission!
With an initial baseline of 379.67whp & 376.59lbft, that's a solid increase of 306.86whp & 164.76lbft! Quite impressive, considering this car still has 100% stock exhaust system.