Thomas brought us his 2016 Ford Focus RS to turn the wick up on the 2.3L EcoBoost!
Modifications performed below:
• COBB Tuning Redline carbon fiber air-intake system
• COBB Tuning sound suppression chamber
• COBB Tuning rear engine mount
• Mountune front-mount intercooler
• Mountune stainless steel brake line set
• Stainless Works down-pipe with high-flow catalytic converter
• Radium Engineering dual catch cans
• Radium Engineering PCV baffle plate
• Ford Performance short-throw shifter
• Steeda accelerator pedal spacer
• NGK Spark Plugs LTR7IX-11 spark plugs
• Custom carbon fiber replacement steering wheel
With the mechanical work wrapped up in the shop by John, Matt strapped her down to the rollers for Vlad to perform a custom calibration via COBB Tuning Accessport V3. With 93 octane in the tank, and the stock turbocharger producing ~24psi, Vlad increased the output to a solid 346.07whp & 417.74lbft!