Over 550whp on tap, and sporting a new form of fun hidden under the skinny pedal, Don's 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport is one killer daily driver. While the LT1 is a great performance engine in its own right, Don desired more, so a plan was implemented to add something most every C7 owner wants under the hood.....BOOST!
Modifications performed by us:
• A&A Corvette Performance supercharger system
• Vortech Superchargers polished V3 Si head unit
• A&A Corvette Performance 8-rib 3.80" upper supercharger pulley
• Innovators West, Inc. 7.650" lower supercharger pulley
• A&A Corvette Performance oil feed and return lines
• Gates Corporation HD Fleetrunner "Green" belt
• NGK Spark Plugs LTR7IX-11 spark plugs
• Lingenfelter Performance Engineering 160° thermostat
With the mechanical work wrapped up in the shop by John, Matt strapped her down to the rollers for Vlad to perform a custom calibration via HP Tuners. With 93 octane in the tank, and the Vortech YSi delivering ~9psi, Vlad increased the LT1's output to a solid 571.37whp & 554.79lbft! Some pretty outstanding numbers considering this C7 is still on the stock fuel system!