Some cars come and go, and some cars tend to stay forever. With Philip's latest acquisition of this 2019 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport being a sentimental one, this C7 is here to stay.
With the decision being made to keep the car, the desire for more power couldn't be avoided any longer, so a plan was set in place to get this C7 Grand Sport tipped over the 500whp mark!
Modifications performed by us:
• A&A Corvette Performance supercharger system
• Vortech Superchargers polished V3 Si head unit
• A&A Corvette Performance 8-rib 3.80" upper supercharger pulley
• Innovators West, Inc. 7.650" lower supercharger pulley
• A&A Corvette Performance oil feed and return lines
• Gates Corporation HD Fleetrunner "Green" belt
• A&A Corvette Performance 38mm Turbosmart blow-off valve
• NGK Spark Plugs LTR7IX-11 spark plugs
• Lingenfelter Performance Engineering 160° thermostat
• Mightymouse Solutions Mild catch can setup
With the mechanical work wrapped up in the shop by Andrew, Matt strapped her down to the rollers for Vlad to perform a custom calibration via HP Tuners. With 93 octane in the tank, and the Vortech V3 Si delivering ~8psi, Vlad increased the LT1's output to a solid 566.23whp & 551.72lbft! Some pretty outstanding numbers considering this C7 is still on the stock fuel system!