Powered by bald eagles, freedom, and hellfire.
Keith had one goal with his 2019 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye when he brought her to us: Demon crushing power on pump gas. With the goal in mind, we designed a build plan to get it done, and Alex got to executing! Modifications performed below:
• Kong Performance ported OEM IHI 2.7L supercharger and snout
• VMP Performance 105mm throttle body
• JLT Performance 125mm air-intake system
• JLT Performance 3.0 air-oil separator
• ATI Performance Products 10% overdrive harmonic balancer
• Kooks Headers and Exhaust 2.00" primary ID long-tube headers
• NGK Spark Plugs LFR7AIX spark plugs
From there, Matt strapped her down to the rollers for Vlad to perform a custom calibration via HP Tuners. The results? A goal smashing 840.60whp & 774.60lbft! Keith will definitely have his hands full with the new performance.