Mark brought us his 2019 Ford Mustang GT to have the Gen-III Coyote set up with our Stage-2 Whipple 3.0L package!
Modifications performed below:
• Whipple Superchargers Gen-V 3.0L W185RF twin-screw supercharger system
• Whipple Superchargers 3.625" upper supercharger pulley
• Whipple Superchargers billet Roval 132mm throttle body
• Whipple Superchargers air-intake system
• Bosch 55lb/hr fuel injectors
• DeatschWerks DW400 in-tank low pressure fuel pump
• Modular Motorsports Racing - MMR billet oil pump gears
• Modular Motorsports Racing - MMR billet crankshaft sprocket
• Stainless Works 2.00" primary-ID long-tube headers with high-flow catalytic converters
• JLT Performance 3.0 air/oil separator
• Driveshaft Shop 4.00" aluminum one-piece driveshaft
• Air Lift air-ride suspension
With the mechanical work wrapped up in the shop by Timmy, John strapped her down to the rollers for Vlad to perform a custom calibration via HP Tuners. With 93 octane in the tank and the Whipple 3.0L delivering ~12psi, output increased to 748.68whp & 619.78lbft!