Another 1,200whp Supra wrapped up and on the prowl! All the way in from New York, Alex brought us his beautifully setup Anthracite Metallic 1993 Toyota Supra to get the drivertrain and engine management squared away for big power!
• Freed Engineering catch can
• Freed Engineering coolant overflow tank
• NGK Spark Plugs BKREIX spark plugs
• Miscellaneous systems rewired and improved
• AEM Performance Electronics 150 PSIg stainless steel fuel pressure sensor
• Fuel pressure and MAP signal fail safes set up
• All the OEM Toyota gaskets, seals, and various components needed to complete the installation
With the work wrapped up in the shop, Matt strapped her down to the rollers for Vlad to perform a custom Flex Fuel calibration via AEM Infinity 508. With E85 in the tank, and the Precision Turbo & Engine 6870 delivering 45psi, Vlad increased output to a killer 1188.70whp & 952.82lbft!