Kevin brought us his 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T to turn the 5.7L Hemi's wick up with our Stage-3 NA package! Build details below:
Performed by us:
• SmartAccess cable
• National Speed in-house Mopar ECU/PCM unlock
• COMP Cams Stage-2 HRT 273° camshaft
• COMP Cams phase limiter
• COMP Cams valve seats, valve seals, valve springs, valve retainers & locks
• Manley Performance Products, Inc. chromoly pushrods
• MDS delete utilizing OEM Mopar components
• OEM Hellcat lifters
• OEM Hellcat engine oil pump
• NGK Spark Plugs LFR6AIX-11 spark plugs
• MotoRad 180° thermostat
• Stainless Works Stainless Power 1.875" primary ID long-tube headers with high-flow catalytic converters
• All the miscellaneous OEM and aftermarket odds-and-ends to bring it all together.
With the mechanical work wrapped up in the shop by Jerzy, John strapped her down to the rollers for Vlad to perform a custom calibration via HP Tuners. With 93 octane in the tank, Vlad increased the 5.7L Hemi's output to 433.19whp & 420.80lbft!